Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to ﬁll the under listed vacant positions.
Post: Waiters/ waitresses (3)
Reports: Supervisor F&B
Duty Station: Kolping Hotels
Age Limit: 18 – 28 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive .
Qualiﬁcation and Person Speciﬁcation
• A Certificate or diploma in Catering and Hotel Management or any other related ﬁeld from a reputable Institution.
• Capacity to work with minimum supervision
• Good interpersonal skills
Duties and Responsibilities
• Welcome guests/customers with a smile and promptly sit them in the dining.
• Serve both foods and beverages.
• Follow up orders from customers and serve them diligently.
• Present customer’s bills on time and return change if applicable
Job Education Requirements: Certificate or diploma
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should ﬁll application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 19th February 2021 at 5:00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.