RAKAI HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAM
Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative biomedical research and service delivery organization. RHSP strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community-based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the district s of Southcentral Uganda.
Data Volunteer Clerks
DUTY STATION: VARIOUS LOCATIONS (Kyotera, Masaka, Rakai, Lwengo, Bukomansimbi, Lyantonde, Butambala, Kalangala, Mpigi, Sembabule and Kalungu)
Data Volunteer will support PEPFAR reporting processes at health facilities on a Weekly, Monthly, Semiannual and Annual basis. .
• Collection of weekly-SURGE, monthly, quarterly, semiannual and annual PEPFAR specific data from source registers.
• Support timely and accurate data entry into the Uganda EMR or any designated electronic capture system at the frontline health facilities
• Support back up processes for all the electronic data entered in Uganda EMR.
• Support data quality assurance activities at the front-line health facilities
• Support data capture, documentation and Update of HIV registers (MCH/EID registers, PRE-ART register, ART registers, and HTC registers.
• Perform Data validation for PEPFAR monthly reports (HTS & PMTCT) and HMIS105 reports and Quarterly Reports (HMIS 106a).
Job Skills: Not Specified
Knowledge and Experience
• A minimum of Advanced Level Certificate or Any Equivalent.
• Experience in HMIS and PEPFAR reporting processes.
• Data Entry Experience Uganda EMR preferably.
• Ability to work in rural setting/ health facilities assigned or support any other at the discretion of the immediate supervisor.
• Self-motivated and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Pleasant, social, hardworking, flexible, with a spirit of teamwork/building.
Job Education Requirements: Advanced Level Certificate
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
All interested candidates possessing the above attributes can HAND DELIVER their applications including a cover letter, latest Copy of CV (with 3 referees), copies of academic qualifications/certificates addressed to the HR Manager. Hand deliveries can be made to any of the Rakai Health Sciences Program Cluster offices, these include Mpigi – Kayabwe, Kalangala, Lwengo Office and Kalisizo.
Please indicate your preferred location. Deadline for Submission: Close of business by 5:00 pm, Thursday 23rd January 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Rakai Health Sciences Program. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification