Position: Lab Technologist
Reports To: Lab Manager
Duty Station: Ihk, Imc Branches Countrywide
International Medical Group is the leading health care provider with a hospital, IHK, and IMC, a network of walk-in clinics throughout Uganda.
Responsible for receiving and analyzing samples according to standard procedures.
• Good and demonstrable understanding of IMG philosophy, vision and strategy
• Good interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
• Good and demonstrable professional knowledge of concepts, principles, practices, methodology including routine and rarely requested analysis.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the team and to apply broader objectives at team level
• Good organizational skills
• Must have a Diploma in Medical Lab Technology from recognized institution
• Must be registered by allied health professional’s council
Job application procedure
Should you meet the above requirements, kindly email one scanned file that includes an application letter, CV including daytime telephone numbers, copies of certiﬁcates and practicing license to the Human Resources Manager at [email protected] or deliver hardcopies to the HR Office by the 15th June 2021