Health Partners is recruiting for the following job .
1. Business or health administration or humanities degree.
2. Experience includes support human resource and staff management processes
3. Proven ability to coordinate team efforts in a fast paced environment
4. The right candidate will be process and systems oriented, who enjoys developing plans and adjusting and communicating change as challenges and opportunities arise.
5. Ability to think through complex challenges to develop step by step plans to make progress toward goals.
6. Proven ability to track data and use it make complex messages easy to understand for different audiences.
7. Ability to meet deadlines and follow through to make measureable progress on long term plans even as enabling factors change and new priorities and opportunities arise.
8. The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail.
9. This person will be positive and self-motivated with high personal and ethical standards.
10. The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is important in this role.
11. This position is based in Mbarara, Uganda with frequent travel requirements.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salary is commensurate with experience. Full medical insurance benefits are included. The AC reports to the Deputy Chief of Party on site.
Job Education Requirements: Business or health administration or humanities degree.
Job application procedure
To apply, please submit your resume and 3 references by email to: Georginah Byanjeru at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org