The primary responsibility is to provide professional administrative services, manage day operation at the centre, maintaining computers properly in a
Duty station: KOPIA- Uganda Centre office –National Agricultural Research Laboratories (NARL Kawanda).
Reports to: Director Uganda Centre.
Duration: 1 Year (Renewable Annually depending on performance)
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Maintain a good relationship between KOPIA, NARO , MAAIF and other stake holders.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
• Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
All applications should be addressed to
Director KOPIA -Uganda Center.
All Application letters and CVs should be sent online to