FIG Consult Limited is a leading Human Resource Consultancy. They are recruiting on behalf of a valuable client, an events management company.
The Audio Visual Technicians will aid in the set up, operate, maintain and repair equipment used to enhance live events.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up event microphones, video recorders, projectors, lighting and sound mixing equipment.
- The incumbent will also record meetings and presentations with video cameras, operate spotlights, adjust amplifiers, coordinate graphics used in displays and provide technical support for teleconferences, webinars and distance-learning classes.
- The Technicians may also edit, copy and store videotapes and DVDs, track inventory of equipment and order supplies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should have completed secondary education. Possession of tertiary qualifications related to AV equipment is desired
- Three years of operating Audio Visual equipment preferably with an events management company
- A/ V equipment troubleshooting skills
- Ability to transport, set up and fix equipment;
- Extensive knowledge of camera and lighting techniques and editing software
- Comfortable operating latest AV equipment
All candidates should send their updated CVs and cover letters to
Please also include a cover letter that should clearly state your salary expectation and indicate the position title as
subject of Email.