Our client in the Energy Sector seeks to recruit a suitably qualified and results-oriented individual for the vacancy above.
As an electricity distributor, UMEME is licensed to distribute and supply electricity to customers. This mandate involves; operation, maintenance and upgrade of electricity distribution infrastructure, electricity retail and provision of related services. The sector is regulated by the Electricity Regulatory Authority, whose mandate includes setting operating standards and appropriate end-user tariffs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Respond to, resolve and record all callers’ enquiries & complaints.
2. Provide customers with process and service support with regard to all UMEME activities like billing and customer service systems, among other operations.
3. Resolve or escalate all reported issues and complete all call logs.
4. Respond to utility commission and agency inquiries.
5. Provide information about different UMEME programs, products and services.
6. Respond and escalate all billing inquiries and handle customers’ billing complaints.
7. Resolves billing or service complaints and refers grievances to designated departments for investigation.
8. Update and present the weekly, monthly and quarterly internal reports.
9. Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Key Requirements & Qualifications:
2. Must have 2 – 3 years of experience
3. A strong command of both verbal and written communication skills in English with at least one other local language
4. Proficiency in MS Office & typing skills
5. Ability to work well with internal and external customers
6. Ability to work under pressure
7. Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills
8. Work experience in a highly busy and customer-focused environment
9. Excellent time management skills with a key affinity for prioritizing and multitasking
10. Good understanding of UMEME operations and the various service centres around Uganda
11. Good Interpersonal relations skills
12. Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply. Look for Spacific job and apply
Please Apply before 07th February 2023