The Human Resource Service Centre – Uganda www.humanresourcecentre.com , one of the leading Human Resource consulting firm is spearheading the process of recruiting a Front Desk Officer for one of its clients.
Overview of the Position
The Front Desk Officer will oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our client’s main entrance desk. She will be expected to perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard, maintaining the reception area, welcoming clients, receiving documents etc. The Front Desk Officer will be expected to provide outstanding customer service and support to clients. As the ‘face’ of our client, the successful candidate will be expected to be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people skills. Candidate should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills. .
• Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service; Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal clients; develop professional and personalized relationship with regular clients.
• Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
• Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
• Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
• Accept all letters and packages and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
• Monitor organize and forward emails.
• Track and order office equipment and supplies.
• Oversee the reception area and maintain records including files.
• Handle client’s questions and concerns promptly, professionally and courteously.
• Maintain complete confidentiality in all client matters in accordance with company policy.
• Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by clients, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
• Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well-organized work area.
• Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
• Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Presentable and self-respecting
• A Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication
• A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Job application procedure
IInterested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their applications together with an updated CV with at least three suitable referees with their telephone contact & email to: email@example.com (Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line)
NB: If you do not hear from us within one month from the deadline of application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Access all job opportunities advertised on our website by clicking: – www.humanresourcecentre.com
• All applicants must be ladies aged between 25 and 28 years old (attach copy of national ID)
• Applicants must have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) – Should be included in the application letter
• Applicants must be registered with NSSF – NSSF number should be included in the application letter
• Applicants must attach a photo on their CV (Coloured photo)
(Note: Your application will not be considered if you don’t have any of the requirements above)
Application Deadline: by 22nd November 2019.
Contract Type: Uganda National Contract
Expected start date: 1st December 2019
Duty Stations: Kampala