Roles & Responsibilities:
Program Support (Trainings/Workshops/Events)
• Prepare invitations for trainings/workshops/events and follow-up with participants as needed.
• Support preparation of materials and logistics for outside trainings/workshops/events.
• Develop checklist for required training materials and equipment with technical lead and prepare corresponding requests.
Operational and Administrative Support
• Develop and maintain an efficient filing system for program communications, materials, and health unit specific documents.
• Organize regular team meetings and conference calls including the preparation and distribution of documents and providing the necessary technical devices.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Management, Business, Social Science, or other relevant field.
• At least two (2) years of relevant professional experience in office administration.
Job Education: Not Specified
Job Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For more job details about the vacancies visit https://www.urc-chs.com/careers . Qualified applicants should hand deliver OR send via E-mail HR-RHITES-EC@urc-chs.com their complete applications with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copies of academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references by Thursday, December 30, 2020 at 5: 00 p.m. addressed to:
Snr. Human Resource Officer University Research Co., LLC – Centre for Human Services Plot 1 Bridge Lane, Mpumudde Division .. P.O. Box 5053, Jinja, Uganda Tel: +256 (0) 393 217 617, +256 200 300 900
While we thank all applicants for showing interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.