MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Implement Pride’s Enterprise Risk management (ERM) framework in line with the BOU Risk Management guidelines (2010) and sound risk management practices.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Identify and analyse risks related to the business.
2. Establish, maintain and update the Systems Risk Incidence Register and prepare analysis reports such as risk assessment report and key risk indicator tool.
3. Support implementation of accepted risk management standards.
4. Risk management sensitisation and awareness for all staff.
5. Champion the fraud risk policy.
6. Project Risk Management.
7. Support the implementation of performance analytic tools in agreement with the Bank of Uganda guidelines, Basel II and CAMEL ratings.
8. Undertake independent risk assessments in branches and departments for assurance of EXCOM and Board on the adequacy of the Risk and control self-assessments.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Quantitative Economics, Commerce, and Business Administration, Actuarial Science or in any other related field.
2. Professional qualification in ACCA, CPA is an added advantage.
ACCA, CPA, CISA CISM, ISO, Certified Enterprise Risk Management (CERM).
At least two years’ experience in related roles.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply