DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Effectively/efficiently implement bank-wide policies with respect to branch operations.
• Supervise activities of operations staff to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to customers.
• Maintain proper documentation for all transactions and authorize transactions within approval limits.
• Supervise account opening process and ensure complete documentation and prompt scanning of account mandates as well as tracking/follow-up on deferred documents.
• Ensure that branch ATMs are functional at all times and faults timely escalated and resolved
• Ensure effective branch cash management – no cash outs, adherence to insurance limits (obtain necessary approvals for excess), prompt evacuations etc.
• Ensure that the unit has adequate allocation of resources to enable it meet stated objectives
– liaise with HCM/Corporate Services/IT and supervisors as applicable.
• Ensure branch GL accounts are proofed daily, weekly and monthly (as applicable) and aging items reviewed for timely resolution.
Education: A University degree holder. ACCA or CPA is added advantage
Experience: 3- 8 years’ experience in Branch operations banking
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to
Head of Human Capital,
United Bank for Africa,
Plot 2, Jinja Rd ,