Duty Station: (Mbarara, Adjumani, Kyangwali, Moyo)
No Required: 05
Position Ref No.: #E2048
Responsible for the safe transportation of authorized goods and passengers. Supports nurse in performing ambulance services. Ensuring its technical and safety conditions and respecting the country’s traffic rules. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & skills
• O Level Certificate of Education is required
• Possession of a valid Uganda driving permit class CM & DL is required
• Certification in defensive driving from a recognized institution is required
• Minimum 3 years of heavy vehicle driving in Uganda is required
• Experience driving an ambulance and working with an international NGO is an added advantage
Job Education: O Level Certificate of Education
Job Experience: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to;
Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period required; at the bottom of your CV
INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY THE POSITION ID & LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.
For more details, Click here: