REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGERS
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Drive and deliver exceptional sales performance.
• Participate in the preparation of annual marketing plans and strategies for financial products.
• Ensure Effective and timely customer service delivery.
• Ensure that the Bank`s/Regulatory Authority ‘policies and guidelines are complied with at all times.
• Implement and track customer financial plan in conjunction to RM.
• Cost management.
• Contribute to the effective launching of new products to ensure favorable market response.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with new and existing customers by establishing their needs and attending on the suitability of services.
• Budget _ Financial KPI ( Number and Value)
• Number of accounts with incomplete documentation as a percentage of total accounts
• Quality of loan portfolio (Non-performing loans to total loan portfolio ratio).
• Number of customer complaints/Compliments – customer service
• Cost VS performance
• Core Values
Education: A University degree holder. ACCA or CPA is added advantage
Experience: 2-4 years’ experience in retail/private banking
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV, application letter and copies of academic certificates to
Head of Human Capital,
United Bank for Africa,
Plot 2, Jinja Rd ,