Medical Teams International is a faith based organization with the calling of “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”. MTI-UG has established activities in West Nile and South Western Uganda.
We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic and experienced candidates to fill the following positions; .
Knowledge, skills and Qualifications:
• A Level Certificate of Education is required
• Possession of a valid Uganda driving permit class CM & DL is required
• Certification in defensive driving from a recognized institution is required
• Certification in First Aid and CPR is required
• Certification in vehicle mechanics and maintenance is an added advantage
• Minimum 3 years of heavy vehicle driving in Uganda is required
• Experience driving an ambulance and working with an international NGO is an added advantage
Job application procedure
For each position’s details, please click the link below:
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Thursday December 31st December 2020. 5.00PM.
• Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including 3 work related referees to; firstname.lastname@example.org
• Indicate your Salary expectation/ current or previous salary/Notice Period; at the bottom of your CV
• INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: ONLY POSITION ID AND LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
• Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
• Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.