Roofings Group is the leading manufacturer of quality steel and plastic building products in East Africa. We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated, technically experienced, and competent person, with zeal to perform beyond expectations and excited to Join a (28) years leading steel manufacturer as an Electrical Engineer.
• Prepare preventive maintenance schedules.
• Plan for electrical maintenance spares and consumables.
• Give technical support to the Maintenance Electrical team and department.
• Implement the preventive maintenance programs and quick recovery actions for the break down failure.
• Carryout periodic inspection and maintenance of the safety and measuring equipment.
• Lead and supervise the activities of the maintenance staff.
• Ensure safety of the maintenance team and the machine operators.
• Prepare monthly evaluation and maintenance reports.
• Carry out routine condition monitoring of machines.
Required Qualification, Skills & Experience
• A Minimum of 3 years’ working experience as an Electrical Engineer preferably from a manufacturing company.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
• Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability.
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
• Must be self-motivated and a great team player.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe that you are our Ideal candidate, please send your application letter with a detailed CV, copies of academic papers by 28th February 2023 addressed to the.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Note: email subject: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER