Roofings Group is the leading manufacturer of quality steel and plastic building products in East Africa. We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated, technically experienced, and competent person, with zeal to perform beyond expectations and excited to Join a (28) years leading steel manufacturer as a Mechanical Technician.
• Inspect mechanical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and ensure compliance with codes.
• Conduct daily checks of generators, compressors, water pumps and water lines.
• Inspect and Implement preventive maintenance schedules for all factory electrical equipment.
• Effectively and timely execute break down maintenance as per daily work plan.
• Ensure safety as per ISO and IEE standards.
• Update of all maintenance records i.e., preventive, break down, corrective, work orders, water, and calibration.
Required Qualification, Skills & Experience
• A Minimum of 3 years’ working experience as a Mechanical Technician preferably from a manufacturing company.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
• Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
• Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
• Must be self-motivated and a great team player.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
If you believe that you are our Ideal candidate, please send your application letter with a detailed CV, copies of academic papers by 28th February 2023 addressed to the.
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Note: email subject: MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN