Uganda Kolping Society is seeking to recruit suitably qualified Ugandans to ﬁll the under listed vacant positions.
Post: Public Area Attendant
Reports to: Supervisor House Keeping
Duty Station: Kolping Hotels
Age Limit: 18 — 35 years
Remuneration: Attractive and Competitive .
Qualiﬁcation and Person Speciﬁcation
• Ability to read and write
• Good interpersonal skills
• Able to maintain maximum personal hygiene
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure cleanliness of rooms. bathrooms, offices, public area and the surroundings
• Ensure the observance of hygiene and safety standards for optimum customer satisfaction
• Handle clients’ requests and complaints professionally.
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should ﬁll application forms to be got from any Kolping Hotels, or National Office in Hoima or could be downloaded from www.kolpingug.org . Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV, three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and a day time telephone contact, should be addressed to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Uganda Kolping Society,
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach the office of the Administrative Secretary in Hoima not later than Friday 19th February 2021 at 5:00pm. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews