Job Summary: The Relationship Supervisor SACCO, VSLAs & Investment Clubs will drive acquisition and management of growth of deposits and loans through serving SACCO, VSLAs, & Investment club segments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive acquisition of risk assets and liabilities from Investment Clubs, VSLAs, and SACCOs.
- Drive profitability of the Investment Clubs, VSLAs, and SACCOs segments by mining the value chains for optimal value to both customers and the bank.
- Manage all Investment Clubs, VSLAs, SACCO related business relationships with the Bank e.g arranging meetings/calls and presentations as well as attending to enquiries.
- Monitor daily activities on Investment Clubs, VSLAs, and SACCO accounts and generate activity/progress reports on new prospects.
- Investment Clubs, VSLAs, SACCOs customers and their value chains must have access to a full range of Bank Products and services to attain a cross sell ratio of at least 2(products utilization):1(customer).
- Work in partnership with Treasury team, branch management teams, Regional management and other functions to develop, and execute customer requests.
- Serve as the Investment Clubs, VSLAs, SACCO desk sponsor within the bank to assure high levels of client service, appropriate lines of credit, and resolve documentation issues that could arise.
- Keep abreast of financial market developments of relevance to clients for efficient provision of financial services.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Finance Trust Bank Relationship Supervisor SACCO, VSLAs & Investment Clubs job must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position in a busy Organisation.
- Understanding of Investment Clubs, VSLAs, Sacco’s business environment.
- Understanding of Commercial Banking business will be an added advantage.
- A high level of business acumen and understanding of Relationship management.
- Working experience of sales management.
- Business analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good personal presentation skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Have self-drive and initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Good computer skills (should be well conversant with MS office
- Flexibility and willingness to travel upcountry.
All suitably qualified candidates should address their application as well as photocopies of academic testimonials, and a CV to
Head, Human Resource,
Finance Trust Bank,
Plot 115 & 121, Katwe.
P.O. Box 6972,
and email it to
The CV should include telephone contacts and email addresses of three referees, one of who should be the most recent employer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly on Tel. Numbers 0312 222600 or 0414 341275 ONLY. Please note that in line with the Bank procedures, no job offers are made online.